Buddha Village Accommodation Policy
Reservations are confirmed after making the deposit of the agreed upon amount and sending the receipt by email.
Deadline for Deposit: To be arranged at the time of the reservation.
If we are unable to confirm the deposit by the defined deadline, the reservation will be automatically canceled.
- Check-In: From 2:00 to 9:00 pm
- Check-Out: Noon
- Breakfast: From 8:00 to 10:30 am
- Lunch (advanced booking at reception or via WhatsApp: 21 99200-3917): Served from 12:00 to 3:00 pm
- Dinner (advanced booking at reception or via WhatsApp: 21 99200-3917): Served from 7:00 to 9:00 pm
- Bed linens are exchanged 72 hours after check-in. If you request a change in advance, a fee will be charged. Consult values with the reception.
- Bath towels are exchanged every 48 hours. A fee will be charged for extra towels. Consult values at reception.
- The fee may change without notice.
- We accept all major credit and debit cards (MasterCard, Maestro, Visa, Visa Electron, American Express), bank transfers and cash. We do not accept checks.
- Your reservation will be made upon confirmation of a deposit of 50% of the value and sending the receipt via email. The remaining 50% is to be paid at check-in.
- Reservations not confirmed by deposit within 24 hours are cancelled.
- Early Check-In and Late Check-Out: 30% of the daily rate will be charged (subject to availability).
- ● Breakfast
- Wi-Fi in external areas and all homes
- Cable TV
- Bed and bath linens
- Voltage of sockets: 110 volts
- Housekeeping Service: Daily from 10:30 am to 3:00 pm
- Access to common areas
- Leisure (board games, paddleball and noodles)
Cancellations must be requested by e -mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cancellations made up to 14 (fourteen) days prior to the check-in: Guest will receive a refund of 90% of any value already paid, with 10% being retained as an administration fee. The full value of the deposit may also be kept as a credit for a future stay (valid for six (6) months).
No refunds are granted for cancellations made with less than fourteen (14) days notice.
Failure to check-in within 12 hours of the specified check-in time will be considered a “no show” and the reservation will be cancelled WITHOUT REFUND OR CREDIT.
Hours of Operation:
- Reception: 8:00 am to midnight. In an emergency, ring the bell.
- Kitchen: 8:00 am to 10:00 pm
Daily Rates: Daily
- Rates start at 2:00 pm and end at noon of the following day, regardless of check-in time.
- If you wish to extend your stay beyond these hours, we ask that you consult with reception in advance in order to check availability. If there is availability to stay in the room after the determined time, it may be subject to an hourly rate, percentage or additional daily rate.
Code of Conduct:
- Smoking is not allowed on the Buddha Village grounds.
- We do not allow animals.
- Please do not use towels to clean shoes, as a washing fee will be charged.
- Negligence or misuse that causes damage or loss of any objects or items made available to the guests will require the reimbursement of the monetary value at the market price.
- We are not responsible for any forgotten or lost objects in the common areas of the village, with all belongings being the sole responsibility of the guest.
- We kindly ask that you respect the quiet period after 10:00 pm.